Before the operation - pre-anesthesia consultation
All patients (except exeptions) will be seen a few days before the operation, by an anesthetist doctor for:
- a medical examination
- explanations regarding the type of anesthesia programmed
- submission of documents related to their intervention
To contact the anesthesia secretariat:
Tel. +41 21 989 22 44 <br
The day of the operation
- To prevent the patient from the inconvenience of a prolonged wait before the operation, the exact time of entry to the clinic will be communicated by phone, the day before his intervention.
- After the operation, at the exit of the operating room, security required, the patient will stay in the recovery room for intensive monitoring: the length of stay depends on the type of intervention and the anesthetic technique used.
- When the patient is well awake and medically stable, he will be transferred to the room.
- Family members can obtain information by calling the nursing department:
- Tel + 4121 989 28 22 for patients staying at the clinic
- Tel +41 21 989 28 18 for outpatients.
- In case of outpatient surgery, the discharge authorization will be given by the anesthetist doctor, on the basis of a medical examination. The patient will be responsible for organizing his return home.
The days following the operation
- Stay in a single room regardless of the insurance coverage
- Meals proposed as a menu with diets
- Visiting hours: 9h - 21h, every day
- 5 physiotherapists graduated on site
- Presence 7/7
- A professional team using the latest techniques: manual therapy, muscle chains, urogynecological rehabilitation, lymphatic drainage, medical gymnastics, back school, relaxation, muscle building, therapeutic massage etc.
- If your state of health should require further treatment or convalescence, the clinic CIC Riviera will organise it to your nearest choice, according to availability of the facilities chosen.
- Upon request, transfer to the convalescence facility can be provided by the CIC bus.